Tuesday, September 3, 2013

My Cubicle Remodel

 
 
Like most people with a desk job, I spend a LOT of my time sitting at my cubicle. After about 6 months of it, I decided my cubicle area could use a little freshening up to make it a happier place to be!
 
Here's what it looked like before:
 
 
 
 
The first thing I wanted to go was to figure out a better way to display the pictures and random items I had pinned up around the cubicle. So, I glittered some clothespins:
 
 
 Which just required putting down a layer of mod podge, and then some glitter. I also applied a layer of hi-gloss lacquer over the top to keep the glitter from coming off when you touch them:
 
 
Then I purchased some cute ribbon, and pinned it to my cubicle walls and used it as a line for the pictures and clothespins! The final product:
 
 
 Can never have enough pictures of my nieces to cheer up my day!
 
I even had some left over ribbon, which I added to a picture frame I already had to tie in the look: 

 
 
The next step was to tackle my other wall, which was pretty easy. I purchased some cute blue chevron fabric, and simply pinned it around the edges of the area. The final product:
 
 
 
Click here to get to my original Pinterest post of this craft and re-pin away!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

Leave a comment